Human Resources Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Schedule / Status: Part-time / Exempt
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of the HR Department and will perform all functions with the highest level of consistency, compassion and confidentiality as it relates to Alterra Coffee’s Mission and Values.
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented staff to ensure our customers experience the highest standards of coffee and food products.
• Responsible for facilitating benefits administration through employee education, open enrollment meetings, and wellness programs.
• Responsible for coordinating new hire orientation and new hire paperwork.
• Responsible for any other duties assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent
At least 1 year experience working in an HR or administrative function.
Must be proficient or have ability to learn MS Office Suite, HRIS system or databases. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Sales Support Specialist
Reports to: Sales Support Manager
Schedule / Status: Full-time / Non-exempt
The Sales Support Specialist is the primary contact for wholesale account management. This position is required to process all orders accurately, efficiently, and timely to provide the customer with quality and consistent service. The Sales Support Specialist achieves this goal by generating sales orders and invoices and maintaining accounts through consistent communication with internal/external customers, sales representatives, and other departments.
• Maintain wholesale accounts by processing orders, resolving customer issues, and answering questions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
•Provide customers with accurate information regarding all Alterra Coffee and Alterra Bakery company’s products and services.
• Demonstrate consistent follow through for customers and co-workers questions and issues.
• Assist sales representatives as required with prospective accounts including proper account setup.
• Assist wholesale accounts in placing their first order and ensuring all account requirements are met.
• Assist sales representatives in pre-qualifying interested prospective customers
• Participate in continual improvement of Sales Support Department processes
• Present Alterra Coffee as a friendly, knowledgeable company interested in servicing its customers to meet their business objectives.
• Demonstrate good communication, technical and professional skills by anticipating customer and Alterra staff needs, offering assistance and communicating in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform various tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Accounts receivable cash application
• Accounts receivable collections
• Maintaining order databases
• Using MAS 200 Accounting system for daily and research purposes
• Ordering of office supplies
• Occasional or on/call weekend support
High School education or equivalent.
2-3 years experience in a customer service field preferably in an office setting.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite, web based and business applications
Ability to use various office equipment.